Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kristen Stewart Hollywoods highest paid actress

I have no problem with this, it's not her fault if teenager worship her shitty Twilight franchise. I'll be interested to see how the rest of her career shakes out, I've seen two Twilight movies and they are geniune trash but I didn't find anything too wrong with her in the role of Bella. I've always appreciatted the fact that she's looked miserable all these years when talking about the part or being  drooled over by the Twihards. She didn't set me on fire as Snow White either but again she didn't do anything to offend me either. Jurys out.
Highest paid actresses 2011

1. Kristen Stewart - $34.5 million

2. Cameron Diaz - $34 million

3. Sandra Bullock - $25 million

4. Angelina Jolie - $20 million

5. Charlize Theron - $18 million

6. Julia Roberts - $16 million

7. Sarah Jessica Parker - $15 million

8. Meryl Streep - $12 million

9. Kristen Wiig - $12 million

10. Jennifer Aniston - $11 million

On a related Kristen Stewart note the first trailer for the final Twilight film was released today. Feel free to watch it and feel sorry for a generation of kids who despertately need to be introduced to a real vampire film like The Lost Boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment